Monday, August 20, 2007

Back

I don't know what's the problem, but for the last ten minutes I have been trying to type "I am back" as a title. As soon as I use the spacebar, all I had typed changes to questionmarks (? ?? ???? as a title doesn't seem appropriate)
I was hoping this type of problems should be fixed by now, partly because I wasn't feeling too well towards the holidays (been too busy too long..... and I hoped it just was me, causing the problems). So I hoped for a fresh start with regular postings (at least once a week). This type of problems doesn't help.
Well I see what can be done, maybe copy & paste will do the trick. We'll see.
CU soon!

2 comments:

Andre de Groot said...

Welcome back Sjef, I'm looking forward to read some new posts here.

Sjef Smeets said...

Thank you, Andre. Sorry you still had to wait longer than I intended.